SDiNL aims to support the manifestation of healthy expressions and integration of all the value systems in people, organizations and society. Healthy expressions are defined as:
- all value systems manifest and express themselves naturally; value systems are actively present and not competing or opposing other value systems.
- all value systems manifest and express themselves in a constructive and life-affirming way; value systems are not destructive or against people or matters.
Want to know more about the value systems? Click here.
SDiNL encourages people, organizations and society to:
- transcend their own perspectives and belief systems and adopt a worldview that is free from value judgments;
- fulfill their highest potential in life and work;
- create vitalizing, aligned and resilient life conditions and work environments in which each and everyone’s potential can flourish and blossom.